Our goal is to achieve the satisfaction of our customers in each product that we sell. But if upon receiving your order, you find that the package has a blow or defect, indicate on the delivery note that you have received it in poor condition. If the breakage is evident, you can refuse the shipment. If any of the products have arrived damaged, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the identifier of the order.
Given the nature of the items for sale on Kosmetikane, the following conditions must be taken into account:
- The buyer (or the person he designates) is responsible for verifying the condition of the package, as well as its content, in the presence of the carrier making the delivery.
- If you observe appreciable deterioration, you must inform it on the delivery note that is presented as proof of receipt of the order.
- In all cases, and regardless of the nature of the product, you must state any anomaly that you observe (due to disagreement) on the delivery note or acknowledgment of receipt that the carrier will provide you. In no case, the product must present samples of manipulation or use.
- Also, it will be essential that you take sufficiently descriptive images of the items where you can clearly see both the damage that has occurred, as well as the state in which the package has arrived.
- Next, you must send us these images as soon as possible, to our customer service department, through the email email@example.com.
- For hygienic-sanitary reasons, canine cosmetic products cannot be returned.
Only defective items can be returned within a maximum period of 5 business days from the time of delivery.
To carry out this process, it is essential that you previously contact our customer service department, which will notify you of the necessary authorization to make the return. Transportation costs for exchanges or returns of defective products, with manufacturing defects or shipping errors, will be borne by Kosmetikane.